Monday, April 21, 2014

Slight bobber diversion -- quick study in bobber look

I finally got a motorcycle lift and was able to get the wheels off the ground.   I took the front wheel off to remove the chrome covers off the hubs covering the discs.  These are after market and two of the hex bolts were seized and I had to drill the caps off.  Luckily there were two new spare bolts in the spares kit that came with the bike that matched the others to replace the drilled ones.

While I had the front wheel off I removed the chrome "bumper" and then kept going and removed the front fender.  This is first bobber step I've done.  I call this a quick study in bobber look.

What do you think?


Any one notice the photo bomber?

Note: these tires while having good tread are from 2000 and are showing some signs of cracking. Before I go much further, I have to replace the rubber.

No comments:

Post a Comment